January 11, 2021
How Social Innovation can deliver the SDGs
Social innovators often align with the framework of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals. In fact, most social innovators were contributing towards achieving the UN SDGs before they were even published.
There are six key lessons that social innovators can teach us if we want to accelerate our efforts and achieve the SDGs by 2030.
1. The collective impact of social innovators is powerful
2. Social innovators forge successful partnerships to enable scale
3. Social innovators use technology as an enabler and equalizer
4. The funding of social innovators needs to evolve
5. The Sustainable Development Goals are a rallying cry for more action
6. Social innovators show that systems can be changed
Follow the below link to read the full article of François Bonnici, Director Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship, Head Social Innovation, World Economic Forum. Image: Ami Vitale, Ripple Effect Images.